CA IS CRAP!!
25 January 2005
Take it from here.
1) Who was protesting outside Blundell Park in October 2004?
An angry mob of Fathers 4 Justice
An angry mob of pro-fox hunt types
An angry mob of anti-globalisation types thinking the football ground was part of McDonalds
An angry Christian objecting to the number of swear words heard on matchdays and the seemingly saviour-like worshipping of one Thomas Pinault
2) When was John Fenty officially installed as the club's new chairman? Or, to put it another way, when did Peter Furneaux stand aside?
3) Another date that will go down in the record books of Grimsby Town Football Club (at least until the planet's atmosphere is so hot that it burns paper): when was Russell Slade appointed manager?
4) What was Town's win-draw-lost record in all competitions during 2004?
W11 D13 L27
W14 D12 L25
W16 D13 L24
W18 D15 L20
5) Out of these Town players, who has scored the most goals during his footballing career?
6) Which of these Town players has scored at some point in his professional career?
7) Twenty-eight games into Russell Slade's reign at Town and it's nine wins, nine draws and ten defeats. What was Alan Buckley's record after the same number of matches?
W7 D9 L12
W9 D7 L12
W9 D9 L10
W12 D7 L9
8) How much are us fans trying to raise to help pay off the tax bill?
9) How much was collected at Saturday's game against Lincoln?
10) And, finally, which member of X Factor finalists G4 hails from Grimmo?
Rock your body.