daily independent coverage of Grimsby Town FC
1 March 2006
1) How many games on the trot now have Town scored only a solitary goal?
2) Saturday's match against Chester was the first booking-free performance by the Mariners in how many games?
3) Town's youngsters have reached the final of the Midland Floodlit Cup. Who did they beat in their semi-final?
4) In the final, who (and where) will they play?
5) Town's last two home games have featured which rare double?
Mighty Mariner scoring every penalty against the visiting mascot
A manager on the touchline passionately interacting with spectators in the Main Stand
All the unused Town subs were players who had graduated from the youth team
Russell Slade remained seated in the dug out for the duration of both games
6) Who was the latest player to fail to convert a penalty kick for Town?
It doesn't matter which player missed. At the end of the day, it is all Russell Slade's fault
7) What is Marc Goodfellow's squad number?
8) What is the average attendance for league games at Blundell Park so far this season?
9) What is the average attendance for league games at Blundell Park since the turn of the year?
10) And, finally, comedian Alan Carr's dad used to manage which club currently enduring fourth division existence along with Town?