Simon Colin Wilson - who and what in the name of fuck are you on about?
5 January 2007
Harry Harlow's monkey chambers.
1) 26 league games into the season. How many of those have been defeats?
2) How many goalless draws have Town particpated in?
3) How many clean sheets have Town kept so far?
4) Nick Fenton's sending off at Stockport brought Town's number of red cards this season to what?
5) How many times this season have Town come from behind to win a game?
6) How many times has new loan signing Nicky Rizzo played against Town in the past?
er, four times
7) Which of these has made the most first team starts this season?
8) Tamworth are in the third round of the FA Cup. Tamworth is the birthplace of which of these?
The modern Conservative Party
The combine harvester
Modern bacon smoking practices
9) While playing for Town in 1909, Walter Scott became the first goalie to do what?
To wear gloves
Score from a goal kick
Save three penalties in a game
To play with out wearing underpants
10) And, finally, which club did Albert Camus play for?
Racing Club Luxembourg
Racing Universitaire Algerios
...we're not there yet.